We're thinking of having some for the rear quarter (internal & external) and a larger external on for the rear window.
I shall have some trial one made up by the end of this week...
Watch this space...
We're thinking of having some for the rear quarter (internal & external) and a larger external on for the rear window.
I shall have some trial one made up by the end of this week...
Watch this space...
Id make the second line slightly bigger as its gonna be quite hard to remove such small letters off the backing of the vinyal
Here's a simple mock up I'm just playing with...
IMG_0090.jpg
My honest opinion, it looks a little dull in the design area, that said it depends how big it is as the pic makes it look quite large.
Insignia Hatch SRI Nav 2.0 CDTI 130
Agree with Mark, not keen on that one at all.
The thing is - between this forum and another similar forum, both will be having new stickers.
1] The people that follow these forums have a genuine interest in their Insignia and how it looks.
2] A car can only have so many stickers.
3] For those who follow & conribute to both forums, it'll be the better looking sticker that gets pride of place on their cars.
5] I'm sorry to say, but unfortunately at the moment the other is the better looking sticker.
Just saying as I see it.
Is that me banned now ?
Any update on these yet?
yes as phil said any update as am having new car soon and will look good inside my shinny car manythanks
got new car all we need is stickers any news yet?
Ive have asked the question several times and still not got an answer.
Sorry
im getting my own made for rear window maybe sides later as no one seems to be doing anything about sorting it out im having blue to go with silver car every thing is blue at moment